League of Legends
28 Tips how to come a better Supporter, by Xpecial (source for original post)
- Tip #01: When learning support, it's better to be a bit overaggressive and die a few times, than to be too passive and know your limits.
- Tip #02: Wards are needed not just for playing passively, but for being agressive too. A 2v3 situation is not a good situation.
- Tip #03: One of the best times to engage on the enemy is when they go for a last hit. Every AD will last hit, punish them.
- Tip #04: When trading hits, take note of minion wave. Sometimes, minions end up doing more damage than champions. PCM OP!
- Tip #05: Good supports know the CDs on their spells. Better supports know their AD's. The best supports know their opponents'.
- Tip #06: Summoner spells are expensive. Having summoners up, when the opposing side doesn't is a huge advantage in a 2v2.
- Tip #07: The best time to engage is the opponent's worst time to get engaged on, e.g., leveling up before an opponent.
- Tip #08: In lane, it's important to take note of not only players' HP, but the opposing lane's MP. (Knowing mana costs is good)
- Tip #09: When playing a ranged support vs a melee support, ward the brush they are sitting in and avoid their engages. Harass with autoattacks and spells and remember that their engages have 10+ sec cds.
- Tip #10: When against an AD with Cleanse, make sure he use Cleanse on a stun. Exhaust's damage debuff is unaffected afterwards.
- Tip #11: When playing a melee support vs a ranged support, aim to hit level 2 first and immediately engage with level advantage. Be very careful with engages afterwards and ward the opposing brush. Avoid getting poked down, try to all-in.
- Tip #12: When laning vs an AD with Cleanse and you have a CC ult (Sona, Leona, etc), use your ult asap to blow Cleanse. Cleanse has 210 sec CD, while ults have ~120 sec CD. This gives you a one minute window to ult full effect.
- Tip #13: Observe the opposing lane's patterns. If they are passive most of the time and suddenly go aggro, care for ganks.
- Tip #14: Keep tabs on opposing wards. Wards only last for 3 min, if you know their wards are down, ask your jungler for a gank!
- Tip #15: When on purple side and you want to hit level 2 faster, ask the jungler nicely to start wraiths and you can do wolves.
- Tip #16: Autoattack. Use your autoattack! As a ranged, use your spells and your AAs to harass. As a melee, AA when fighting.
- Tip #17: Explore new starting options. You can now start Rejuv Bead and Faerie Charm for a faster GP10 or try Flask for high sustain!
- Tip #18: Sightstone is actually a gp10. Each ward you dont buy is 75 gold saved...
- Tip #19: Decide before the game, if you want to go Philo -> Reverie or just use Flask and Chalice -> Mikael's. Flask AND Philo is too much.
- Tip #20: Watch this. No, serious, it's the best tip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IumG1v7x4bE
- Tip #21: Janna hard counters Leona in lane. Janna nados makes it impossible for Leona to engage with Zenith Blade.
- Tip #22: Use your Explorer Ward for temporary vision. Its perfect for warding the enemy lane brush or to secure a buff level 1.
- Tip #23: It can be okay to use stuns on tanks. If your AD kills their tanks faster than their AD kills your tanks, just kll the tanks!
- Tip #24: The Biscuteer mastery potion is the only pot, that stacks with a HP pot/ Flask. When in a sticky situation, dont forget to use it!
- Tip #25: Having trouble landing Nami's Q in lane? Predict where the enemy AD will stand to last hit a low HP minion and shoot the Q there!
- Tip #26: When you use Help, Pix! on an enemy, Pix goes behind them. If they move back, Pix stacks on top of them and your Q will land 100%.
- Tip #27: Damage is calculated, when the attack lands. When Ashe uses Volley you can still Janna shield for bonus damage, until Volley hits.
- Tip #28: If the world is about to end, you better have Revive as a summoner spell. (Joke)
- Tip #28: When playing Soraka and you expect a Flash + ult, you should preemptively use silence. once he Flashes in range, he's instantly silenced. (Real)
And here we have my favorite part of my friends list
So friend of mine bitching about AD nunu to edited with the gangnam style beat by “headpoop” its pretty awesome
“fucking AD nunu”